ENERGIZED & LEARNING CFTP MORNING & AFTERNOON SCHOOL PROGRAM
CFTP is a premium martial arts academy with location in Etobicoke. We have been teaching for over 35 years and are committed to bringing the best martial
arts training as well as family support to our clients and our communities.
Dear parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, principles, teachers,and all others who deal with the challenge of children’s time before and after school.
Canadian Family Taekwondo Programs (CFTP) has the solution for you!
- Daily Drop off and Pick up in then morning and afternoon
- 60 minutes Taekwondo class 3 times per week
- 60 minutes Strength and conditioning training 2 times per week
- PA Days available
- March Break and Summer camps available ( ask to register)
- Free uniform
- Unlimited fun and learning!!!
- Flexible for ONLY DROP OFF or PICK UP according to your needs at affordable rates
Although most children start school at around 8:30 am and released from school at around 3:30 pm, many parents and primary caregivers with busy work schedules are not available to droop off and pick their kids up until much later on.
CFTP ENERGIZED & LEARNING Morning and Afternoon School Program
We are offering morning and afternoon school program via free shuttle driven by our insured & qualified instructors. The shuttle will bring your child to their local school in the morning and pick up after school
and bring to our first class martial arts facility. In the morning they will have a 45 minutes of yoga /stretching class and than drop of at their local school. In the afternoon they will be picked up from school. On arrival they will be given time to have their snack before they enjoy Taekwondo class.
This program is right for you if:
- You struggle droping off/ picking up a child/ or family member from school on time every day?
- You want your child or family member to be under the supervision of talented professionals who work with children on a daily basis in an encouraging & safe environment?
- You want your child or family member to learn practical life skills, stay active, through Taekwondo have a great time doing it?
We value parents and caregivers as the primary source of encouragement in the development of our communities and children. It is our honour and our responsibility to share with you.