The Li’l Lions program was developed specifically for preschool age children ages 2 through 6. This program offers children a strong foundation in essential character qualities such as: Courtesy, Respect, and Discipline.
In addition, the program is designed to:
- Improve childrens motor skills
- Enhance their ability to pay attention and follow directions
- Teach children how to form and maintain a positive attitude
All classes are taught using the most safe, fun and exciting instruction methods available for this age group. Li’l Lions have rank and testing system that is unique to their age group. Tigers can earn six collectible animal patches to display on their belts.
Through the STARS program, we work alongside parents and schools in encouraging development. Students earn “ Excellent Stars “ as a reward for outstanding performance in classes, school, home or at a tournament competition. Li’l Lions may receive the following stars for the following deeds:
- GOLD: Straight A’s, honor roll or significant improvement
- SILVER: Special performance awards
- BLUE: Monthly themes, weekly lessons, classroom performance
- RED: Tournament participation